Game Boy Advance games haven’t dead though the company has stopped manufacturing the console. Many people are still trying to find the way to play the gameboy games. For them, it brings back all the memory when they were kids. They feel nostalgic when playing the GBA games. Fortunately, there is a way to play the Game Boy games without using the console. We use the smartphone instead. We only need to install a Gameboy Advance emulator on the smartphone to play the gameboy games. The best emulator to play the Gameboy Advance games on mobile phone is GBA4iOS app. Read on the GBA4iOS app review below to know more about this fantastic Gameboy Advance Emulator application.
GBA4iOS App Review
GBA4iOS is an emulator that lets us to play Game Boy Advance games on our iOS devices. With the help of GBA4iOS for iPhone, our smartphone will have the function like the Gameboy Advance console. This app makes us easier to play the gameboy games that once became our favorites.
GBA4iOS app has a lot of great features for a Gameboy games emulator. It provide URL scheme, Dropbox Support, Multiplayer Support, Cheat Codes and Save States, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Support. All of these features are free along with the GBA4iOS application.
GBA4iOS Cheat Codes
There is a big different between playing games on the GBA console and GBA4iOS app. It’s the cheat codes. Unlike playing on the console, GBA4iOS for iPhone provides cheat code for the games that you want to play. GBA4iOS supports five different cheat codes format that work perfectly. So you don’t need to worry if the cheat codes don’t work. They work anyway.
Even though you have the cheat codes, it doesn’t mean that you will lose the fun. The games are still fun to play. The cheat codes will give you more fun experience to play the old games of GBA. Moreover, the cheat codes will help you to finish the games easier. Go to this page to get more Cheat Codes of GBA4iOS games.
Play Game Boy Games on GBA4iOS App
GBA4iOS is very amazing and powerful for the Game Boy Advance games emulator. It allows us to play thousands of GBA games on the our phone for free. Let’s name some of the popular games that you played the most, like Pokemon Fire Red Version, Pokemon Emerald Version, Super Mario Advance, Dragonball Z, The Legend of Zelda, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Slug and many more. The GBA games that once became your favorites are now able to play on your iPhone and iPad using this GBA4iOS Emulator for iOS.
Download GBA4iOS for iPhone without Jailbreak
Recently, GBA4iOS emulator is only available for iOS devices only, like iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch. It supports various version of iOS. This is surely a good news for everyone who has old version of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. In this website, we will show you how to download GBA4iOS for iOS 10.2, 10.1.1, iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0.2, iOS 8.4.1, 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, and 8.1. Even though GBA4iOS supports various version of iOS, we still suggest you to upgrade to the latest version of iOS so that the GBA games can run smoothly on iPhone.
GBA4iOS has got some improvement in the new version. It’s now available in GBA4iOS 2.1 version. This new version gets better and comes with a lot of enhancements. Plus, the new version has fixed the bugs that usually appear on the older version.
Another best thing is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS devices to download GBA4iOS for iPhone. You can just install it like the other apps that you download from App Store. For your information, GBA4iOS is not available on App Store. Follow the tutorial below to download and install GBA4iOS emulator on your iPhone.
Install GBA4iOS for iPhone without Jailbreak
- Open Safari App on your iPhone or iPad. Then, in the address bar, type iemulators.com/gba4ios
- Scroll down and tap the GBA4iOS 2.1
- A pop up message will appear. Scroll down and tap the ‘install’ button.
- Another confirmation notification will show up. Tap again the ‘install’ button to proceed.
- The installation will take a few seconds. Please be patient.
- After the installation is complete, launch GBA4iOS 2.1. You will need to press ‘Trust’ to allow this app runs on your iPhone and iPad. However, if you are using the iOS 9 or iOS 10, you should go to the Settings > General > Profile (or Device Management) and click the name of the developer to Trust on the certificate.
Note: If an error appears when downloading GBA4iOS 2.1 for iPhone, please set the date to one or two days earlier. Then, try to download GBA4iOS 2.1 once again. You can also use this troubleshoot if the app fails to open.
That’s it. Now you can play the GBA games on GBA4iOS emulator for iPhone. The GBA games are available on the internet. You can google it yourself. Find your favorite GBA games and play it once again. If you need a hand to download and install the GBA games on GBA4iOS for iPhone, you can check the tutorial below.
How to Add GBA games on GBA4iOS for iPhone
There are three simple ways to add GBA games that you wish to play on GBA4iOS for iPhone. Check the tutorials below.
1. Launch GBA4iOS 2.1 and tap the search button in the top right corner of the main screen of GBA4iOS to launch the built browser. Then, check the Gameboy Advance games page or type romsmania.com in the Google search box. The result will appear on the screen. Tap the result to go to romsmania.com page. After that go to the Gameboy Advance game section to download the GBA game that you are looking for. Or simply write the keyword in the searching box. Tap one of the results and download the GBA games that you want.
2. Launch Safari app on iPhone or iPad. Go to Gameboy Advance games page or https://www.romsmania.com/ to download the GBA games for free. Safari will not show the downloading progress bar. Please be patient. Once it is complete, tap ‘Open in…’ or ‘Open in GBA4iOS…’ and tap GBA4iOS. Now GBA4iOS will launch automatically. Tap the game that you have just downloaded to start playing it.
3. In the third way you will need your computer. Launch your browser in the computer or PC to download the GBA games. After you have got the GBA games that you want, now open iTunes and plug your iOS devices to your computer. Click your iPhone on the iTunes and then go to App at the top of the screen. Scroll down to find ‘File Sharing’ and click GBA4iOS 2.1. The last step, drag the GBA games that you downloaded earlier to GBA4iOS 2.1.
Those are the steps that you need to know about how to add GBA games on GBA4iOS for iPhone. You can add as many GBA games as you like, but please remember the storage space that you have too. If by any case you don’t want to play the games any more, just swipe the games to the left to delete them. Confirm it once again on the dialogue that appears. However, any data that you have related in the Dropbox remains untouched.
Download GBA4iOS for other devices
GBA4iOS as the best GBA games emulator app is very popular among iOS users. Therefore, many people that don’t have iOS devices are trying to find the way to download and install GBA4iOS for other gadgets. Here, we are trying to provide tutorial about how to download GBA4iOS for PC, Android, tablet or smartphone. Check the detail below.
GBA4iOS for Android
Are you using Android device instead of iPhone, then visit GBA4iOS for Android page to know how to install it on Android devices.
GBA4iOS for PC Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Laptop
If you prefer playing the GBA games on a PC to a smartphone, then go to the GBA4iOS for PC Windows or Laptop for the detail information.
GBA4iOS for Mac OSX
Is it possible to run GBA4iOS for Mac OSX and play GBA games on Mac? Find the answer on GBA4iOS for Mac OSX.
Two Unique Features of GBA4iOS:
1. Change Skin
GBA4iOS app has two unique features that many of you probably like to see. GBA4iOS app allows the users to change the controller skin. Check the tutorial to change the GBA4iOS controller skin to have a different and unique GBA4iOS app on your iOS devices.
2. Cheat Codes in GBA4iOS
Another unique feature that it has is the ability to insert cheat codes while playing the GBA games. GBA4iOS iOS allows the players to cheat the games. You can read the tutorial of how to insert Cheat Codes in GBA4iOS on this page.
That’s all what we can share about GBA4iOS for iPhone. We hope it helps you to stay in touch with you favorite GBA games. Therefore, we will keep this page updated so that you know whenever there is something new about this GBA emulator.
If you have any questions or troubleshoot, you can find the answer on the troubleshoot page. However, if you don’t find the answer, please contact us by leaving your questions on the comment box. Please share this article to everyone. Thank you for reading!