gba4ios-download.com | Do you wonder if you can play Nintendo DS on your iPhone or iPad? Well, we have the answer for you. It is actually possible for you to play Nintendo DS games like Pokemon Black Version, Pokemon SoulSilver Version, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, and many more. You can play those Nintendo DS games with Nintendo DS emulator. iNDS emulator is one of the best Nintendo DS emulator apps that you can have for your iOS devices. Here, we will discuss how to download iNDS emulator iOS 12/11 without Jailbreak.
Download iNDS Emulator for iOS 12/11
iNDS emulator lets you run Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad. It runs smoothly on iOS 12 or 11 too. So, you don’t need to be worry about it even though you are using the recent iOS version. Scroll down to find the tutorial how to download iNDS emulator for iOS 12/11.
File name: iNDS
File size: 18.1MB
Compatibility: iOS 8.0 or later
How to Download iNDS Emulator iOS 12/11 Without Jailbreak.
As you know that iNDS Emulator iOS 12/11 is not available in App Store, so we will show you how to download iNDS from TweakBox. Just follow the simple instructions below to do so:
1. First, you must download TweakBox download app from here and install it on iPhone.
2. Then, press the icon on the home screen to launch TweakBox download app.
3. Tap the APPS tab on the top and scroll down to go to the Tweakbox Apps.
4. Type iNDS in the Search bar on the top to quickly find iNDS emulator iOS app.
5. Next, press iNDS icon from the result to go to the download page.
6. In the iNDS download page, tap on the Install button and tap on it again on the confirmation pop up.
7. Wait until the installation is completed.
Press the home button to go back to the home screen. There, you will find the iNDS emulator iOS icon. Tap on it to run iNDS emulator on your iOS device.
How to Add Nintendo DS ROM in iNDS Emulator iOS
After you have successfully downloaded iNDS emulator app on your iPhone, I believe that you can’t wait to start playing the Nintendo DS game on your iPhone. But you cannot do it just yet. You need to download Nintendo DS Roms in iNDS emulator to be able to play Nintendo DS games in it.
It is easy to add Nintendo DS Roms in iNDS emulator iOS app. We will tell you how to do it in the tutorial below.
1. Run iNDS emulator on your iPhone.
2. Hit on the magnifying icon on the top right to search for the Nintendo DS ROMs right from the app.
3. You will see a list of results of websites that you can use to download the Nintendo DS Roms from.
4. Go to one of the website to download the Nintendo DS Roms that you want.
5. Then, tap on the Download button to download Nintendo DS Roms to iNDS emulator app.
6. The Nintendo DS Rom’s file size is quite big, so you must be patient. It’s usually around 100MB. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
7. Once the Nintendo DS Rom file has been downloaded in iNDS emulator, you can play the game.
That’s it! Download the Nintendo DS Roms as many as you want because they are available for free. Bring the nostalgia of playing the retro games like Nintendo DS on your iPhone.
Thank you for reading gba4ios-download, Folks! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write them in the comments section below. We would answer it as fast as we can. Happy playing!