gba4ios-download.com | Download PPSSPP emulator iOS 12/11 from here. PPSSPP emulator app will allow you to play PSP or Playstation Portable games on iPhone or iPad. This app is available for free. Keep on reading and you’ll know how to get PPSSPP emulator app for iPhone.
Download PPSSPP emulator for iOS
Even though there are new version of Playstation consoles, many people are still playing the PSP games. The problem is that Sony no longer produces PSP console and it’s quite hard to find a place to buy the PSP games.
There are PSP games list which used to be popular and you might once have played them like God of War – Ghost of Sparta, Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact, Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai 2, Tekken 6, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) – Vice City Stories, Assassin Creed, and many more. You can now play those PSP games on your iPhone or iPad with PPSSPP emulator app.
File name: PPSSPP
File size: 19.3MB
Category: PSP Emulator
Compatibility: iOS 8.0 or later
How to Download and Install PPSSPP for iOS 12/11 without Jailbreak
You should know that PPSSPP is not available on Apple App Store. So, we are going to download it from TweakBox download app as the App Store alternative app. Just follow the instructions below to do so:
- Firstly, go to this page to download Tweakbox and install it on iPhone or iPad.
- On the home screen, tap on the icon to launch Tweakbox download app on iPhone.
- Switch to APPS and tap on Tweakbox apps to where you can find all emulator apps for iOS device.
- Scroll down to find PPSSPP or just type the name in the Seach box on top.
- Press the PPSSPP icon from the list of result to visit the download page.
- Tap on the Install button and the same button on the confirmation popup following.
- Now, press the home button and wait the installation finishes.
You have successfully downloaded PPSSPP emulator app on your iOS device. Now, you can play the PSP Portable games on your iPhone or iPad as you always wanted.
But, before you turn your iPhone into a PSP Portable with PPSSPP emulator, you must download the PSP Playstation Portable games ROM or iSO. In the following section, we will tell you how to download PSP Portable roms.
How to Download PPSSPP games (PSP ISO)
There are two websites that you can visit to download the Playstation Portable ISO or PPSSPP games for free.
To download the PPSSPP games from the websites, you can just open your Safari browser and copy paste the link above in the address bar. Then, you can download the PPSSPP games that you want.
Since PPSSPP games file size is quite big, we suggest you to check your internet connection before you download them. It would avoid you from being interrupted while downloading the PSP ISO.
PSP Games List
- God of War – Ghost of Sparta (PSP Game)
- Naruto Shippuden – Ultimate Ninja Impact (PSP Game)
- Dragon Ball Z – Shin Budokai 2 (PSP Game)
How to Play PSP Game on PPSSPP Emulator App
Now, it is time to download the psp roms and
- Open PPSSPP emulator app that you have just downloaded.
- Go to the GAMES tab and tap on PSP and then GAME to see all list of PSP roms that you have.
- Finally, select the game that you want to play.
The psp game will load. Enjoy the psp game on your iOS device for free. Watch on the video below to see the clear steps:
PPSSPP for PC Windows 10/8/7
You can also install PPSSPP on Windows computer. Check the tutorial on this page – Download PPSSPP for PC Windows.
That’s all about how to download PPSSPP emulator app for iOS 12/11. Enjoy playing the PSP games that once became your favourite. What are your favourite PPSSPP games titles? Do you have any tips or tricks playing those games? We would like to hear your opinion.
For queries or suggestions, feel free to write it in the comments section below. Thank you for reading gba4ios-download. Happy playing!