Unlike the old Game Boy Advance Console, GBA4iOS 2.1 app allows the players to save the game anytime. It’s surely a benefit for the players since they don’t need to find the specific places they have to go just to save the game. GBA4iOS has simplified it and lets each player to save the GBA games anytime they want.
This feature of GBA4iOS app which allows them to save the game anytime seems good, but it’s not the best. As GBA4iOS doesn’t receive regular patch or update, sometimes an error will appear. One of the error that is likely to appear is GBA4iOS won’t verify or GBA4iOS won’t open. If this happens to you, you might end up losing your saves data. Thus, you must back up your GBA4iOS saves to Dropbox or computer.
How to Transfer GBA4iOS Saves to Computer?
Transferring GBA4iOS saves to computer will keep the GBA4iOS data safe. You don’t need to be worry if by some reason an error happens to the GBA4iOS download app. But you cannot transfer the GBA4iOS data to PC or Mac directly, you must sync it with a Dropbox account.
Syncing GBA4iOS with Dropbox account is the only way to back up your GBA4iOS data, so it will remain safe. Luckily, GBA4iOS iOS 11 has a feature to sync with Dropbox account. Follow the steps below to sync GBA4iOS with your Dropbox account:
How to Sync GBA4iOS with Dropbox
- Make sure you have a Dropbox account. If you haven’t had it, you must create a Dropbox account. Go to Dropbox.com and create yours. It’s free.
- Launch GBA4iOS application on iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Settings by pressing the gear icon in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to find Dropbox Sync. Tap on it and toggle the switch on the right side.
- Insert the Dropbox username and password.
- Tap Allow on the appeared message and tap done. GBA4iOS will begin syncing data to Dropbox folder.
Your GBA4iOS iOS now has been synced with Dropbox account. Your GBA4iOS saves data is safe. You can do double back up by copying the GBA4iOS folder in the Dropbox to your computer or Mac.
Play: Crash Nitro Kart
How to fix conflicted game
After you have synced GBA4iOS with Dropbox, you might see a conflicted message. It means the save file for that game already exists in Dropbox.
Basically GBA4iOS doesn’t know which save file that you use. Thus, it causes the conflicted message and the syncing will automatically turn off. To solve this error, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Dropbox sync menu and find the conflicted game.
- You will see the local save file for that game as well as that exists in the Dropbox.
- Choose either the local save file or one of the Dropbox save files to use on iPhone/iPad.
- Toggle the switch at the top on.
By following that tutorial above, GBA4iOS will sync the save file that you have selected to the iPhone/iPad. After that, it will sync to Dropbox to back up the game data.
Can I enable/disable Dropbox Syncing for individual games?
Another good thing about GBA4iOS Dropbox syncing is that you can choose the specific game data that you want to sync to Dropbox. You don’t need to sync the saves files from all GBA4iOS download.
Play: Crash Bandicoot Fusion
To disable/enable Dropbox sync on the certain games in GBA4iOS, you can just go to Setting > Dropbox Settings. Then, toggle the switch at the top of the new view.
That’s all the GBA4iOS tips on how to sync GBA4iOS to Dropbox account to prevent data loss. Please leave your questions in the comment box if you have any questions or need more explanation.
Are you bored of the old and boring look of the GBA4iOS controller skin?You can change it and custom it as you pleased. Check the tutorial to change the GBA4iOS skin controller for the details.