GBA4iOS is well-known as one of the best Gameboy Advance emulator apps for iOS gadgets. This application allows us playing Gameboy Advance games on iPhone or iPad smoothly. GBA4iOS app supports all kind of Gameboy Advance games, such as Pokemon, Metal Slug, Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda and many more.
GBA4iOS app: Change the Controller Skin
Another reason why GBA4iOS is a favorite Gameboy Advance emulator application is its feature to be able to change the controller skin. GBA4iOS gives the users a freedom to customize the controller skin as they pleased.
The users can change the GBA4iOS controller skin with their favorite picture from their favorite games. It’s like they can change the case of their gadget or it’s similar with putting a sticker on your Gameboy Advance. This is surely interesting as the GBA4iOS will no longer look boring or ordinary.
In this article, we will tell you how to change the GBA4iOS controller skin manually. The steps are very easy to follow. Even so, you still need to read it thoroughly.
How to Change GBA4iOS Controller Skin (2.0 Only)
- Launch GBA4iOS app on your iPhone/iPad.
- On the main menu, tap the gear icon in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the Controller Skins section.
- Tap Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Color. It depends on which skins you want to change.
- A menu will appear. Choose Portrait or Landscape.
- Tap the skin that you want to use for the chosen orientation.
Now you can restart the GBA4iOS application to see the result. Now you have new skin for your GBA4iOS app. Your GBA4iOS controller skin will not as boring as before.
Previously we have mentioned that it’s possible to change the GBA4iOS controller skin with your favorite picture. Yes it is. If you cannot find a good controller skin in the library, you can just add the new ones to be added to the library. Follow the steps below to do it.
How to Add more Skins on GBA4iOS App
Adding more skins to GBA4iOS application is possible. There are three ways to do it:
- On the skin selection view, tap the plus button in the top right. You will see a lost of views with previews of the skins. Choose the skin that you want to add and tap it. It will start downloading automatically to your skin library.
- Launch Safari app on iPhone/iPad, and go to http://micklespold.weebly.com/downloads-ipodiphone.html. Find the skins that you want and download them. Once the download is finished, tap “Open in GBA4iOS…”. The skin that you have downloaded will be in the GBA4iOS skin library automatically.
- Download a .gbaskin or .gbcskin file from a GBA4iOS skin website on your PC or Mac. Launch iTunes and plug your iPhone/iPad device. Then, click the top right corner on your iOS device. Tap “Apps” at the top of the screen. After that, scroll down to the “File Sharing” section. Click GBA4iOS, then drag in the skin you want to add.
That’s all the simple ways to add more GBA4iOS skins. Now you will not get bored of your GBA4iOS controller skin ever again. Change or add the controller skin as you pleased.
If you are not satisfy with the skins from the internet, you can actually create your own GBA4iOS controller skin. Later on we will show you tutorial to create your own GBA4iOS skin. But now enjoy the new controller skin of yours.